Friday, November 30, 2007

Alex to appear at Pole Position Raceway's Charity Toy Drive

Normally, around this time, I would be happy because Friday had finally arrived. Two weeks to go! At least, we made it through one long week of waiting. Since there is no Moonlight tonight, how about some positive Moonlight news :)

First up ~ Alex O'Loughlin, along with other CBS stars, will be doing his part for a worthy charity. Pole Position Raceway is sponsoring a great toy drive! All of their locations will be accepting donations. Alex will appear at their Corona, CA track this Sunday, December 2nd at 9:30 AM. That's right ~ you can see him in person AND give to underprivileged children. What a great combination! Alex, Skeet Ulrich (Jericho), Kathryn Morris (Cold Case), Stanton Barrett (NASCAR) & Mike Metzger (X Games) will be accepting donations, signing autographs & doing interviews.

If I lived in California, I would so be there :) Can you imagine how overrun they are gonna be with Moonlight addicts?!? I have faith in my blog readers. I know you will do us proud! If you go, please share your videos, photos and stories ~ I'd like to hear about it. Or, a kind soul could get me an Alex autograh too. *wink*

Luckily, they also have a location here in Oklahoma City. We give to Toys for Tots, the Christmas Connection and so on. This year, we will be adding the Pole Position toy drive to our list in honor of Alex and Moonlight!

Pole Position Raceway Locations
1594 E. Bentley Dr.
Corona, CA 92879
( 951 ) 817-5032


41810 McAlby Court
Murrieta, CA 92565
( 951 ) 461-1600


2905 N.W. 36th
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
( 405 ) 942-2292


I have written CBS praising Alex and their other stars for their fundraising efforts.... and to let them know that we will be donating too :)

Thank you to April @ Monsters & Critics, and lovely blog reader Kristie1175 for making sure I had this information to pass along to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!! Hard to find info about my favorite show. Thanks. Reading it everyday!!