Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MSNBC Poll ~ Who will be the breakout male star of fall TV?


MSNBC has posted a new poll ~ Who will be the breakout male star of fall TV? Alex O'Loughlin is included. Some of the other contenders are Chace Crawford (Gossip Girl), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (New Amsterdam), Zachary Levi (Chuck), Damian Lewis (Life), Kevin McKidd (Journeyman), and Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies). Of course, we all know that Alex is the definite winner of that title! No one else has mesmerized and charmed more completely.

Currently, Alex is leading with 30% of the vote! *cheer*

Please, go vote.... and spread the word :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20909896/

Thanks to my sweet friends, Cobby & Moonstruck1, for making sure I knew about this poll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also told Moonlight-Detective and they put it up on their site too. They also gave me the accolades but I got the info from Moonstruck1 at TVGUIDE.COM. I voted this morning and went back there twice today....don't know if you vote more than once tho. I will check it out tomorrow just in case. WE WANT OUR MAN TO WIN.....AGAIN.

Anonymous said...

God he looks hot in that photo!!

Thanks Kandyegirl for having such a great website. I visit it every day for my "moonlight fix". This show is like a drug - its so addictive. Mick St John is the best character on TV.

Anonymous said...

Alex at 35%----and counting! :-)

Anonymous said...

Alex at 37%! The closest man is 20 pts behind. Thank you for providing the link. I love your site.