Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Forum for discussing ideas to save Moonlight

Hi all..... Today has been too sad for words. However, it has just made all Moonlight fans more resigned to FIGHT for our show! I've received soooooooo many wonderful messages from you. You don't know how much it means to me :) Thank you!

Several have also asked for a forum to be able to discuss ideas for saving our show, especially those who no longer want to post on the official CBS message board. Of course, I will do anything I can to help. You can use this link to get there...........

Our message board: Moonlight Fan Forum
Hosted by Runboard.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Up until today I had been quite enjoying myself over on CBS' board. I won't be going back there again.

Of course I never gave up on your site, Kandye... I have been a regular visitor since the very beginning.

I say - lets all rally around Kandye. She is THE Moonlight champion... tell us what we need to do and I am there.