Saturday, May 2, 2009

Alex O'Loughlin apologizes for missing BBM Convention


Alex O'Loughlin has written another sweet message for us fans. Always the gentleman, he takes the opportunity to apologize to fans who had hoped to see him at the Breakout Before Moonlight/Star Fury convention (Heathrow, London England). However, don't forget that our marvelous Jason Dohring ~ aka Josef ~ is still scheduled to be there at the moment.

May '09

Hey everybody!

Thought I would drop you all a quick line and let you know that things are going really well.

I finished Three Rivers and landed the role in Jennifer Lopez' new film The Back Up Plan, which I have been madly working on preparing since I got back from Pittsburgh.

It is very exciting news about this film, and I think it will be a really good thing for me but it does mean I am going to have to miss out on other things. One of these being the Star Fury event in London which I was looking forward to very much.

I really wanted to reach out to anyone who was going to come and say hello to me there.

I know that when you buy your tickets they tell you we (the actors) may not be there if we get a job, but I'm sorry all the same. I wanted to be there too but this film I could not pass up. I hope you guys understand.

Also, thank you so much to all the people who tuned into my Criminal Minds episode the other night. It was a fun show to be a part of.

All my love to you all.
Alex O'Loughlin

Photograph ~ Alex O'Loughlin's TV Guide photo shoot by Rodolfo Martinez

5 comments:

rosehippo said...

Honestly, could this man get any more attractive? *sighs*

cw said...

He really is beyond sweet! That was oh so thoughtful of him to do.

Anonymous said...

allet klärchen!!! xD

Anonymous said...

-.-

Unknown said...

He's just beautiful! I just bought Moonlight. I don't know how I missed the series, but it was sure worth buying just to look at him.