Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Only a week left for People's Choice Awards voting!


People's Choice Awards

Go to PCAVote.com

When I hopped onto the People's Choice Awards site to perform my voting ritual, I noticed that there is only 7 days 10 hours and 39 minutes left before the show voting ends. Keep those votes coming! Remember, you can vote every day. Ask family, colleagues, neighbors, friends, strangers to do the same. I have added the PCA site & info to my email signature.

We had dinner with a friend last night at Hideaway Pizza (Super yummy!). They have a computer set up in the waiting area to amuse their customers. I ended up with a whole crowd gathered around it to check out Moonlight and to vote for it on the PCA web page. Several said they would vote from home too. It also got some people who have not seen the show interested in giving it a try. YEA!

Vote for Moonlight as
Favorite New TV Drama! Show CBS what Moonlight fans can do when working together. :)

No comments: