Monday, December 31, 2007

Fan video tribute to Alex O'Loughlin as Mick St John

What better way to welcome a fabulous new year than with a tribute to Mick St John?!? :) Kate448 created this excellent fan video using the song Take My Breath Away by Berlin. I think she knows us too well ~ hahaha! She selected some of the best scenes of Alex O'Loughlin using those expressive eyes of his, eyebrow raising, shirt ripping, freezer lounging.... Ooooo my....

I hope you have a fun, SAFE time celebrating on New Year's Eve. Happy 2008 everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. God!
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Happy New Year!

Can't wait for the new episodes!

ShamrockMoon said...

Kate448 - Wow! Thanks and very well done. That's a keeper.

Kandye - thanks for finding and sharing.

Happy New Year!