Friday, December 28, 2007

Video of New CBS Promo for Moonlight & Mick St John!


Have you been lucky enough to catch the new CBS promo for Mick St John & Moonlight? Now, we can watch the video any time we want, and as many times as we want. It is my favorite! Last night, I sat through an old rerun of CSI NY just to scrutinize this sexy little commercial. All of that for a 20 second clip. It was worth it! *grin*

"Meet Mick ~ He's a Vamp ~ He's also Hot ~ He's all yours Friday Night!" Could anyone other than Alex O'Loughlin be that mesmerizing with only a few seconds to work with?!? Oooooooo my.... Do you think the television network has realized why most people watch Moonlight? Hehehehe.....

The song used is How Do You Do by Natasha Bedingfield. Again, Moonlight's choice of music is fantastic. Here are the words featured during the promo ~

"How do you do? If you won't say it, I will! How do you do? I'm really pleased to meet you. How do you do? Gotta say it how I feel it. Say it or I will. Say it or I will"

Very appropriate for our Beth Turner and her actions thus far in the series, as well as how we feel about Mick. Check out a bit more of the song lyrics which were not in the short tv spot... see what you think :)

"If it's weird for girls to give guys flowers, then maybe that's a reason too. You're not climbing up my ivory tower, so I'm comin' down for you.

Is it wrong to be the instigator? Is it bad to be the move maker? Guess I gotta be the first to say, to say, to say... How do you do? If you won't say it, I will. How do you do? I'm really pleased to meet you. How do you do? Gotta say it how I feel it. Say it or I will.

When you're hanging at the point of stalemate. It's not the time to bite your tongue. So at the risk of looking really stupid, I'm gonna take the plunge."

I wish they would release a Moonlight soundtrack!

2 comments:

TexasBlondie said...

I sit through all of CBS' shows now just to catch a glimpse of Alex during the week.... ;)

Anonymous said...

dios!!!! me encanta y muero por Mick,me encantaria ser convertida en una vampira por él.Se me hace eterna la semana para ver un nuevo capitulo.Mary.