Thursday, February 7, 2008

Moonlight, Mick St John and Beth Turner in current TV Guide Magazine


I received the current issue (February 4th thru 10th, 2008) of TV Guide Magazine and had a big smile on my face when I turned to page 2. There is Alex O'Loughlin and Sophia Myles looking back at me! Moonlight is on the Table of Contents page. They are hyping the Best TV Couples poll results on their website. Of course, Mick St John and Beth Turner were voted the number one hottest television couple by the fans! I'm happy that TV Guide continues to mention our show even tho it is no longer airing new episodes. :)

Wording....

Moonlight ~ Now on TVGuide.com

On-camera coupling : Check out photos of the Best TV Couples, chosen by our
oh-so-romantic readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any media exposure during the writers' strike is good. Thank you, TV Guide Magazine.