Friday, March 14, 2008

Keep It Dark tonight for Moonlight!


Moonlight Friday......... remember to Keep It Dark for our show tonight! Turn off those televisions! Since CBS still isn't giving us any episodes on the official site, let's watch Love Lasts Forever (episode #1x11) together on the Veoh page. :) We've already increased the view count there from 8216 to 9141 just since Tuesday, March 11th. *cheer* I know we can blow that number up! Those of you with TiVo can watch your saved episodes.

And ~ of course ~ keep sending feedback to CBS.

Keep It Dark for Moonlight
Friday Nights until our show returns April 25th
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Central/Mountain
8:00 PM to 10:00 PM Eastern/Pacific


Thanks to Vampire's Curse for the cool banner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I go to Veoh, I only see Arrested Development & Fever.

Am I doing something wrong?

I will watch one of them tonight, anyway!

Lyn

Moonlight said...

Hiya Lyn ~

When I click on the Veoh link in my post, it takes me directly to Love Lasts Forever (episode #1x11). It is the only full episode available on the Moonlight page. I have already watched it a couple of times :) CBS has posted several promos on the "clips" page.

XO ~
Kandye

My Moonlight Fan Blog
http://moonlightfan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yep. Got it. Thanks!

For some reason when you go through the main menu and select "CBS" and then "Moonlight" it only shows the other two.

Thanks - as always - for the support you give to us Moonlightfans.