Saturday, April 12, 2008

Screen capture photos of Mick St John from new Moonlight commercial





These screen capture photos are of our delicious Alex O'Loughlin as Mick St John from the fantastic new CBS promo commercial for Moonlight's return. Alex looks too good! We have definitely missed him :)

Who or what is he smiling down at in that last image?!? One of his incredible smiles. Hmmmmm...... looks a bit like the footage in the Mick St John scenes spoiler video from Fated to Pretend (episode #1x13), doesn't it? You know the one I'm talking about ~ the video I posted previously of him waking up and wandering around his apartment shirtless. Can't forget that! hehehehe..... Is he smiling down at Beth? at that table full of food? anticipating eating with Beth? If it is from the same clip, remember he was sleeping alone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kandye, in the clip, to me, it looks like he's extending his hand out to "a person" but after reading your thoughts you might be right, after all, in that scene he was sleeping alone.

And yes he is scrumptiously delicious...even more than the food!!

And the shirt he is wearing on the beach looks just like the one he has on under the leather jacket in the scene with Josef. And that line "are you tan" is totally hilarious. When I think about it I still laugh.

Two more weeks!!! I can do it... I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.

Moonlight said...

Cobby..... The Little Engine that Could ;>

Josef's line makes me chuckle each time I hear it too. Jason is wonderful in this role! He gives all of his dialogue just the right touch.

I noticed that Mick is wearing the beach scene shirt too. Wonder if his meeting with Josef takes place before or after his picnic with Beth. Hmmmmmmm......

XO ~
Kandye

My Moonlight Fan Blog
http://moonlightfan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So Kandye, over at TVG blog we're going round and round about when the kiss took place. I say it was after Mick takes the blindfold off Beth, others seem to think it's at another time?? 'Ya know like when a soldier comes home and you know they are safe. Only when it happens with M/B it's like a knee-jerk reaction, especially with Mick..Beth looks totally surprised by it and her feelings towards him, confusion even tho she knows in her heart she loves him.

OMG I hope I'm right!!

What do you think?






What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if the dinner date from the original spoilers is still in the episode (when Mick asks Beth over for dinner at his place) or that has been replaced by the picnic on the beach?

Cobby I'm with you - I'm a married mother with 3 kids and I'm totally addicted to this show like I'm having a schoolgirl crush. And I don't know why!!!I've never watched TV like this before.