Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spoiler ~ my recap of Moonlight's Click episode (#1x14)


SPOILER ALERT! My recap of Moonlight's Click episode (#1x14)









I was hoping that Mick's temporary humanity would give him a new appreciation for his Vampire life & power. He seems to be embracing life period. Putting himself out there, as he says. Mick has a facebook page!?!?

Was it just me, or did Alex seem extra magnetic last tonight?


Mick's mantra of "you can't die" while enduring Tierney's driving made me bust out laughing.

After all this time of Mick and Beth's romance being longing glances and hinted conversation, I'm still getting used to the openly dating thing.

Tension in those stares between ADA Talbot & Mick. Alpha males guarding their territory.

More Josef and Mick scenes please! Love the banter between our boys.... especially the scene when Mick goes to Josef's office and teasingly called him dad. "Step-sire" Too funny!

Not surprised that our adorable Josef dated Jean Harlow and apparently Garbo.

We were correct in our spoiler speculation that "Ann Booker" was the writer's code for Beth.

Speaking of the spoilers...... the scene where Mick & Beth run into each other on the Queen Mary was changed. The dialogue of "we had something once but it's over.... it's complicated" became "I think we're dating.... it's complicated." Beth's nod to meet outside was gone, etc.

As I wrote before when I posted a spoiler video for Click, the debate that has been churning over Mick's line in the pilot episode, "60 years is a long time to deny yourself the touch of another" is answered. Mick makes it very clear to Beth ( and us ) that he has not had sex with a human since becoming a Vampire... and that he has slept with a vamp.... vamps?

Mick leaning in for a kiss was soooo sexy, even tho it was interrupted.

Tierney didn't last very long.

Poor Mick ~ having someone murdered on his watch :(

A sleep over.... but not quite how Mick & Beth pictured her spending the night at his place.

Moonlight is about vamps who walk among us. We saw that in action with the too little tabloid photographers. Giggled when Mick said "The camera... lost boy!" A fave film of mine, and Alex too.

The actor playing Dean Foster did a great job of making him a scummy paparazzi for us to hate.

When he caught the killer, Mick had to control himself. He was on the verge of going Vampire on that guy. If I say that I really wanted Mick to vamp out, does that make me a bad person? ;>

I've always wondered how Mick was able to stay in LA this entire time without being discovered. When Beth asks what would happen to a vamp if outed, you see her heart sinking as Mick says it would require moving, changing identities & so on.

Of course, I knew Beth would go to Josef when Dean tried to blackmail her with his Mick photos & threatened to further investigate. And.... we all knew that Josef would take care of the problem! One of the reasons that I love him. Beth was well aware of what would happen if she went to Josef, but she stepped up to protect Mick.

Now, Josef & Beth have a shared secret that they are keeping from Mick.

Continuing the protection by quitting her BuzzWire job. She wouldn't have stayed there anyway with the new editor's trashy, unethical approach to journalism. Not that you can call what he does journalism.

Mick ~ "I suppose we're all Vampires in one form or another."

Totally not surprised that Talbot is investigating Mick.

Ooooooo..... before I forget.... Click on the photograph above of the delicious Alex O'Loughlin for a larger version of the image.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What the heck happened to my show last night? Now I have to wait a whole week! :(