Friday, April 4, 2008

Off Topic ~ Tribute for Heath Ledger's 29th Birthday

Heath Ledger would have been 29 years old today. :( Over at the Bat-Blog, they did the following heart felt tribute post dedicated to him. I know you will want to join me in sending our prayers and sympathy to his family and friends.

Today, April 4th, would have been Heath Ledger's 29th birthday. He was born in Perth, Australia in 1979. This is his 1st birthday since his death & I thought it would be nice to do a small tribute. He was a great actor but was also a person who was loved by many. All the reports I have ever read said he was a really nice guy, that's cool. He will be missed. My warmest & most sincere thoughts go out to his friends & family members who must be having a really hard time today. Happy Birthday Heath!

No comments: