Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hollywood Reporter website mentions Shelby's interview with Alex O'Loughlin


In James Hibberd's blog, The Live Feed (for Hollywood Reporter), he mentions Shelby's wonderful interview with Alex O'Loughlin. Looks like he hasn't heard about Jericho fans and Moonlight fans working together. I'm glad that he praises Shelby!

E! denies 'Richards' canceled; 'Hills' ratings rebound; 'Jericho' for kids
by James Hibberd

>> Received this message in my Inbox. Struggling to wrap my brain around it:

“Shelby, a 10-year old girl who created www.jericho4kids.com who has raised money charities [and] helped raise money to send Jericho Season 1 DVD's to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, and who has interviewed many actors and music stars was granted an interview with Alex O'Loughlin on Monday, August 25, 2008. During the interview Alex said he thinks 'Moonlight' would make a good movie."

Now ... wha-- okay. Let's ... let's. Okay. First ... there's a "Jericho For Kids" Web site? Well, it's homepage is ... interesting. Not a nuclear explosion drawn in crayons ... but ... still actually combines a kiddie style and "Jericho." The tagline: "Where kids and 'Jericho' meet." Second, the site is sending "Jericho" DVDs to troops in Iraq? I don't ... really? Third, the kid just interviewed Alex O'Loughlin for the site? Okay, O'Loughlin has ... absolutely nothing to do with "Jericho," but ... that's pretty darn impressive none the less (I've written a half dozen posts on "Moonlight" and never interviewed O'Loughlin). And Shelby, it should be noted, asks better questions than some TV critics. Seems O'Loughlin wanted to be a fighter pilot when he grew up.

http://www.thrfeed.com/2008/08/e-says-richards.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the e-mail that I sent to CBS:

Hello
My name is Dorina Adriana Rosu. I am from Romania, and I want to say that I like all your TV Serials, but I love in special Moonlight, and it is a pity that it isn't continued because I think that this serial had potential, and is not just me, this serial is loved by many fans from all the world, not to mention that we are in the era of the movies with vampires. My opinion is that you still can take a decision to make it work. It is not too late.
I know that Alex O'Loghlin is raped in others movies but we love him and all the actors in this serial and I must say, even that my opinions doesn't count I still hope that Moonlight to returnee.
Please reconsider. If Moonlight return I will guarantee you that the audience it will blow up. You will never have that kind of audience from other serial not even the movie Twilight Saga who everyone is expecting.
I hope that my e-mail wasn't boring that much.
Thank you for your time.
With respect
Dorian Adriana Rosu